Your TITAN fender came with a patch kit that should be able to repair any minor cuts or holes. If you no longer have the glue, we can either sell you another glue/patch kit, or you can pick up vinyl repair glue at any hardware store.
- The first thing you'll need to do is thoroughly clean the patch and the area of the fender with the puncture with acetone.
- Repeat this cleaning of both pieces 2-3 times, waiting five minutes between cleanings. Then you're ready to apply the glue.
- You'll be applying three layers of glue. Apply a thin layer to both the patch and the "to be patched" area. Spread the glue evenly with a brush. Wait five minutes and repeat, then wait another five minutes and repeat.
- After the third application of glue to both surfaces, wait five minutes and then press the patch against the "to be patched" area evenly and use a spoon to apply pressure throughout the patch working from the center towards the edge. Wipe off any excess glue with acetone.
- Let the patch job fully set and dry for 24 hours before you attempt to inflate the mat.